If you have any questions, or want to ask us something, we make it easy for you! We put at your disposal a fast and efficient customer service so that you can ask us everything you are interested in knowing.
Avda. Rodrigo de Mendoza, 72, Bajo,
36600 – Vilagarcía de Arousa (Pontevedra)
(+34) 986 188 172
Anna Szabó – Central Europe Office Director
H-1023 Budapest, Bécsi út 4. 6th floor
(+36) 20 354 2816
If you prefer to send us your query in writing, fill out the following Form and you will receive the answer in your e-mail as soon as possible.
Your data is safe with us because we comply with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation) and this is the information you should know:
· Responsible: CERTIFICADORA GALLEGA DEL NOROESTE, S.L.
· Purpose: Respond to the message you send us through this form (easy, right?).
· Legitimation: Your consent that you want to communicate with us.
· Recipients: Your data will be stored in Dinahosting, our email and hosting provider, which also complies with the RGPD.
· Rights: Obviously you have the right, among others, to access, rectify, limit and delete your data.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
CGN Certification investigates complaints and appeals in compliance with its internal procedure. In the event of any complaint or appeal, the affected party must file an appeal with CGN Certification within thirty (30) calendar days after the service or action that gave rise to the complaint or appeal was performed at the postal address of any of its offices or through from the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DECLARATION OF IMPARTIALITY, INDEPENDENCE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Certificadora Gallega del Noroeste SL carry out all activities impartially, independently and confidentially. CGN has identified, analyzed and documented the different sources of conflict of interest that may appear through its own activities. By identifying these potential sources of conflict of interest and putting appropriate solutions, CGN ensures the impartiality, independence and confidentiality of its actions. Read full Declaration