UNE-EN ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for a quality management system. It is applicable to any company that wants to demonstrate its ability to provide products / services that meet the necessary requirements.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION:
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Improves the image of the organization.
- Improve the processes and results of the company by adapting a culture of continuous improvement.
UNE-EN ISO 14001
ISO 14001 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system for an organization to develop and implement an environmental policy and objectives.
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION:
- Increased profitability due to the reduction of energy costs.
- Image improvement by showing commitment to the environment.
- Forecast of environmental problems of the organization.
This standard details the requirements for an occupational health and safety management system that allows an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives that take into account legal requirements.
BENEFITS OF ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION:
- Improves the application of health and safety regulations.
- Improves communication in the organization.
- Improved productivity.
UNE-EN ISO 13816 QUALITY OF PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION BY ROAD
This specific Standard on the quality of passenger transport provides operators with guidelines to make quality commitments and perform measurements in the provision of their service in order to satisfy their customers’ expectations.
BENEFITS ISO 13816:
- Possibility of access to new clients (public tenders with this requirement).
- Continuous improvement of the service.
- Greater customer confidence and satisfaction.
UNE 179002 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES
This Standard is applicable to medical transport companies. The main target groups are those responsible for the medical transport companies and all the personnel involved in the development, implementation and evaluation of a quality management system in these companies.
BENEFITS UNE 179002:
- Improves resource management.
- Improves the quality and confidence in the service.
- Increase recognition in the sector by generating new opportunities.
The CE Marking means the conformity of a product with the essential health and safety requirements that are applicable and imposed on the manufacturer. This Marking declares that the product complies with all Community requirements, and that the applicable conformity assessment procedures have been carried out on said product.
CE MARKING BENEFITS:
- Recognition in the different markets.
- Proportion of confidence about a product.
- Cost and risk reduction.
50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT
This International Standard specifies the requirements to establish, implement, maintain and improve an energy management system, with the purpose of allowing an organization to have a systematic approach to achieve continuous improvement in its energy performance.
- Energy savings, and therefore, economic benefit.
- Reduction of the environmental impact such as the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Improvement of the organization’s image by contributing to the fight against climate change.