ISCC - BIOMASS AND CERTIFIED BIOENERGY
ISCC is one of the leading systems for sustainability and greenhouse gas emissions. The European Commission recognized ISCC as one of the first certification systems to meet the requirements of the European Union’s Renewable Energy Directive (RED I and II). CGN Certification is the first company accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the ISCC scheme. We are one of the leading companies in the application of this reference in the Iberian Peninsula.
BENEFITS OF ISCC CERTIFICATION:
- It is a global system for all types of biomass and is applicable in the German markets as in the rest of the countries worldwide.
- ISCC guarantees a transparent process.
- An organization certified under ISCC can verify compliance with legal sustainability requirements in energy markets.
ISCC PLUS is a standard recognized by all stakeholders for recycled and bio-based materials. The ISCC PLUS certification provides traceability throughout the supply chain and verifies that companies comply with environmental and social standards. In a circular economy (whose idea is based on the concept of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle), the remaining virgin inputs can be switched to renewable raw materials from responsibly managed sources. Plastic waste that has caused serious environmental pollution could find new life.
BENEFITS OF ISCC-PLUS CERTIFICATION:
- It is shown to be an innovative company that seeks solutions that contribute to a circular economy.
- Build confidence in compliance with sustainability and traceability.
- It includes add-ons that allow you to communicate more information in the different supply chains.
NATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY VERIFICATION SYSTEM
Order TEC / 1420/2018, of December 27, which develops the detailed aspects of the National Sustainability Verification System and the issuance of the sustainability verification report regulated in Royal Decree 1597/2011, of November 4, which regulates the sustainability criteria for biofuels and bioliquids.
CGN CERTIFICACIÓN is one of the Sustainability Verification Entities recognized by the Ministry for the Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge, for the purposes of Order TEC / 1420/2018, of December 27.
VALIDATION OF INFORMATION SUBMISSION REPORTS REGARDING THE INTENSITY OF GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
CGN Certificación offers the greenhouse gas emissions verification service in accordance with Royal Decree 235/2018 for those obligated in the field of biofuel, liquefied petroleum gases and natural gas.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Corporate Social Responsibility ensures the satisfaction of stakeholders, which acts in a very beneficial way in the progress of a society, contributing to the improvement of Quality and Business Competitiveness.
The Global Reporting Initiative is an international reference for the voluntary preparation of Sustainability Reports, in which organizations report on their environmental, economic and social aspects.
- GRI helps companies and organizations understand and communicate their impact on critical sustainability issues such as climate change, human rights, etc.
- It enables organizations to seize new opportunities.
- It generates social, environmental and economic benefits.