CERTIFICATION OF CARBON FOOTPRINT
VERIFICATION OF CARBON FOOTPRINT
CGN verifies the calculation of the Carbon Footprint by issuing a certificate with the total emissions audited in a given period of time. The certified company may use our verified emissions logo.
BENEFITS OF VERIFICATION:
- Improvement of the public image of the organization.
- Generation of consumer confidence demonstrating commitment to the Environment.
- Possibility of taking future actions to act on that Footprint, such as reducing and / or compensating it.
CARBON FOOTPRINT COMPENSATION
CGN offers the possibility of offsetting the Carbon Footprint of an organization through different means:
- Purchase of credits in the voluntary carbon market (authorized exchange).
- Compensation through own projects such as energy generation through renewable energy projects, reforestation, or other types of CO2 reduction actions.
CERTIFICATION OF CARBON SINK PROJECTS
CGN certifies Carbon Sink Projects that demonstrate CO2 fixation. These can be forestry projects (reforestation) or renewable energy projects (not destined for regulated markets). The schemes that can be used are VCS, Gold Standard, ISO 14.064 among others.